Montag, 29. Oktober 2007

5-day-party-marathon

My goal was to party 5 days in a row and I did it! But now I'm so fucking tired! So, here we go:

Wednesday (October 24, 2007): International Society party at Massimo, then dancing in Roisin Dubh, and after that houseparty at a Swiss guys' house until 5 am.

My new boots (on the right side).

Katharina eating toast in the middle of the night.

Thursday (October 25, 2007): houseparty at Mara's place. I think I was in bed by 2.30 am - an early night.
That stuff can kill you! (It's German! *lol*)

Friday (October 26, 2007): after few drinks at my place, we went to Cuba. I was in bed by 4 am.
That kills as well! (It's also German! ;-))


Saturday (October 27, 2007): Mara was too tired, so I went to Monrose and Blue Note with Verena and Julia. Again it was a rather early night and I was in bed by 2 am.

Dancing to some weird music!

Sunday (October 28, 2007): at first Quays to listen to a band, then it got really crowded and most of my friends went home. So I went to Massimo, Blue Note, and Roisin Dubh with Julia and Kathrin. I was in bed by 3 am and the weird thing was that my Irish housemates were already in bed although Monday was a bank holiday.
Pubs in Germany never get that crowded!

Keine Kommentare: