Freitag, 16. November 2007

more party pictures

There were two parties in the last two weeks that ended with us being very drunk:
The first one was the International Society Party in the Mixer's Bar which has really cheap shots for only 1€. Then we went to the Roisin's Dubh and I was so drunk that they wouldn't let me in, but my friend Julia discussed with the door man and then he let me in anyway. But we didn't even stay at the Roisin's for a very long time and then went to the Living Room, a late bar with dance music.
The second party was at the King's Head where "my band", the FNG's, was playing. The atmosphere was great and the beer delicious! *lol*
Enda was also there, we are like groupies because we regularly show up when the band is playing.As always, it's kind of difficult to take nice pictures of a band because the lighting is so bad.

Keine Kommentare: