Mittwoch, 26. September 2007

pictures of my university

After having had the flu and after having had no internet for the last 2 weeks, I am BACK!
I managed to get myself involved in the committe of the International Society of my university and that means I have to go partying at least twice during the week! *lol* The first party was a bring-a-plate party where everybody had to cook something, bring it to the party, and then you could tase the food from the other people. After eating we did the traditional Irish dance which was extremely chaotic because none of the international students knew how to dance it, obviously. However, I cannot continue doing Irish folk dance (the Ceili) because I am living together with two band members of a rock band and they think that the Ceili is extremely uncool and I don't want to appear uncool! *lol* Well, the real reason why I'm not doing the Irish dance course is that I'm extremely unmusical.

That's usually our meeting point at uni, we call it "the ugly yellow thing". I absolutely have no idea what it is really supposed to be .

That's another ugly statue at uni. It's called "Twin Spires".
That is the Quadrangle, the oldest part of the National University of Ireland, Galway (Isn't that a cool-sounding name? *lol*). But some people call it Hogwarts. Although I know nothing about Harry Potter, I totally agree with them.
Look at the grass: it is much greener in Ireland!

Keine Kommentare: